Saturday, June 13, 2009

Firing the blog back up

Well it has been a while since my last post. A lot has happened. I am back in full time ministry (where I should be) at a wonderful place called West Pines Community Church. Melissa is also on staff there. I feel like we are back in our sweet spots again. The kids are having a good year - getting really big. That kinds of catches you up.

Now for the real reason that I am starting back up. Tomorrow I am heading to Guatemala on a mission trip with Compassion International. We are taking a team of 10 people from our church and I can't wait to get there. I am committing to keep everybody updated on our trip through my blog (assuming I can get on internet), so stay tuned. We have some cool things planned for our trip that I will be sharing along the way. I look forward to making you a part of it.

No comments:

Google Analytics