Friday, August 25, 2006

In the beginning...

As I watch the blognation grow, I have contemplated creating my own blog for some time. I have mused about what I have to say that would be valuable or amusing to others. Today, my "Workout Partner" posted a pointed criticism about my absence this morning questioning my definition of commitment. I have discovered that the ultimate prompt for me to start my own blog will be self-defense (since he controls whether or not to post my comment to his blog www.troygramling.com). I will not name him here but my WP neglected to mention his absence yesterday or the fact that he decided to have coffee this morning with our other partner instead of working out (which I did yesterday when he was absent). It appears commitment can be selectively applied, depending on your mouthpiece to the world. Therefore, my voice will now be heard across the blognation - and so starts the pressure to say something valuable or amusing with some regularity.

I rest my case,
Matt

2 comments:

Sammy Waller said...

Well said for an Alabamian.

Anonymous said...

Wow...the gauntlet has been thrown down... I'm watching from the stands amused.

Google Analytics