Tuesday, August 29, 2006


Water Skiing

This past weekend we got the chance to try water skiing for the first time. The Mosser's have been trying to get us to go for over a year (since before Nick went in the hospital) and we finally got it scheduled. As with most things I put off, I regretted putting it off because we had a great time.

You may notice the sizeable knot on my head. On my third try to get up on the skis, I fell forward then extinctively turned over to get air into my drowning lungs and unfortunately the skis were still going and plowed into my head. My buddies always tell me not to look back when we play racquetball; nobody mentioned that rule while skiing.

The moral of the story - Try new things - they can be fun, but you may end up with a knot on your head.

Matt

No comments:

Google Analytics