Tuesday, September 19, 2006


Beach Baptism 2006,

Wow! What an amazing feeling to be a part of 350 people taking their next step of obedience! Yesterday we baptized 350 people on the beach. I have not blogged in a while, I guess because I did not feel inspired, but as I sit here tonight looking through all the photos, I realize how many lives were changed on Sunday. It is humbling to think that God would allow me to be a part of that. I am going to try to post some of the pics over the next few days to give you a glimpse of what happened if you missed it. Above is a picture of our "Baptism Team". I am privileged to be a part of this group.

Next is a picture of a wave about to strike as God decides he would like to baptize a couple without our help.

I can never explain to you the feeling of looking up on that beach from the water and seeing hundreds of people clapping and cheering for those who experienced life change that day.

From the beach again,
Matt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the Micky D temptation. Nice blog! Cool news on the beach baptism. Wow! I like the water skiing pic too...next time try it without skis!

Google Analytics