Saturday, September 02, 2006


One Church Where You Are

Pastor Troy asked me several months ago to begin dreaming of an "Internet Campus". At first, I did not fully understand what he was dreaming but quickly discovered that there are lots of folks who either geographically or physically can't attend our existing services. We already have jumped into the “physical” multi-site world and are vigorously pursuing that vision, but the internet campus can give us a true “where you are” option for anybody. Above is a picture of me experiencing the internet campus while on vacation in Sanibel (on my cell phone of all things). Below are some more pics. We are testing the live feed right now, so I am able to be an internet campus attender when I am away and begin to experience what our internet campus attenders will experience in the future. Soon we will be One Church ANYWhere You Are.

From Sanibel,
Matt

No comments:

Google Analytics