Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Props

Props to my wife. She spent some time last night helping me add some cool things to my blog. She is a blog master. We added the following:

Hit Counter - Not sure I want to know

Cluster Map - Shows where people are checking in from. If you know anybody far away - help me out.

Amazon Widget - very cool tool that allows me to share with you what I am reading and you can click on it to order the book (saving me a few steps in my book reviews). When you look at the widget you are going to ask the question "It says you are reading 16 books right now. Is that right?" More on that later.

She is also helping me setup labels and other blog things.

I just wanted to say a big thanks to her.

Thanks,

P.S. Cool Signature huh? She helped with that too.

No comments:

Google Analytics