Friday, November 30, 2007

Boundaries With Teens


As part of my daily reading, I read a book to help me be a better father. This is a part of my life that is not intuitive for me. I tend to be very busy and therefore miss some of the cues that I should pick up on. This book helped me a lot with that. The best part about this book is that most of it is broken up into chapters that take on one challenging topic for teens. Not only is it a great sequential read, but it is a great reference tool. The solutions were very realistic, unlike may parenting books. I definitely recommend it for those who are raising teens - boys or girls. It gives equal time to both gender's issues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt,
Thanks for the review. I've been wondering about this book. Think I'll get it now.

Blessings,

Kirk

Google Analytics