Thursday, November 15, 2007

Deep Sea Fishing

Yesterday I got to go deep sea fishing with 4 guys. Two of them I already knew and two of them I did not. This is a picture of us on the boat:

We had great time fishing even though we did not catch a lot. The best part of the day was getting to hang out with friends and making some new ones. I will try to post some of the video of the vicious battles we fought with the fish, but that was all secondary to the fellowship. I look forward to going again soon. One more pic:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Matt

This is my first response to a blog entry ever. Even before my wife's. Don't tell her. I like the pictures and look forward to seeing more of yours. Juliana said my pictures were terrible. I too enjoyed the friendship building. I wish we would have caught more fish or at least one bigger fish we all could be proud of. I look forward to the next fishing adventure.

Google Analytics