Saturday, January 12, 2008

For One More Day


I had previously read Mitch Albom's "Tuesdays with Morrie" and really enjoyed it, so I grabbed "For One More Day" to give it a try. I was not disappointed. It was great. Very inspirational. It reminds us that our loved ones may be gone at any time and we don't want to live with regrets about how we spent our time with them. I enjoyed it so much, Mel and I tivo'd the movie and watched it also. They changed a few things, but the message was the same. I highly recommend this one. Click on it to order.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt, whats up?
This is Andre, remember me? your favorite Brasilian friend who always turned his Expense Reports on time? Anyways, just came to your blog to say hi!
my email is still the same: prandrequeiroz@gmail.com

God bless you man.

Melissa in Mel's World said...

ARE YOU EVER GOING TO BLOG AGAIN!!!

Google Analytics