Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Almost 10 months

Well, it's been almost 10 months since my last post. I picked up my first consulting client about that time and got caught up in that and just fell out of the routine. I have thought about restarting many times, just have not taken the time. Well...the time is now. My catalyst was that there are still people checking in and I would just like to say thanks for that.

The last 10 months have been challenging for the Mashburns, but we have learned a lot. I am going to try to post more often. I have read over 50 books since I last posted (a little scary) so I will probably post about some of them. Maybe that is where my posting time went?

We are involved in a great church that you can read more about here and really enjoying it. Melissa is still doing well in the network marketing arena and the boys are great. Check out an article that Melissa just wrote about Nick's hospital ordeal here and an article Nick wrote about thankfulness here.

Today Melissa helped me setup a Facebook account (a little late I know) that you can checkout here. I hope to get that all figured out.

I am looking forward to some hopefully entertaining musings to share with you. Until then, leave a comment and let me know you are still out there.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm here following the invite by your sweet wife on Twitter. I'll be checking back.

Wow, 50 books! I am in awe because I am NOT the reader in our house. I am the picture looker. I blame it on years of education. :-)

PMKU said...

Hey Matt! You've got one heck of a partner. It's great to meet the other half.

Monkey Giggles said...

waving hello (I am one of Mel's blogging friend) Maybe someday a "real" life friend if I could ever get her to come north.

Melissa in Mel's World said...

All I have to say is that it is about stinkin' time...

~wife

Google Analytics