Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It

I just finished "It" by Craig Groeschel today. It was absolutely one of the best ministry books I have ever read. I think it could definitely be applied to business as well. Craig talks about ministries that have "it" and how to get it, keep it, and also how you might lose it. His humor and storytelling style make it an easy and entertaining read. I DEFINITELY recommend it to everyone. It is a MUST READ if you are in ministry. A great book to go through with your team. If you have read "It" leave a comment. As always, just click on the book to order from Amazon.

3 comments:

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Ok, Ok, I will get the book and read IT! I got it, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Matt, I am thrilled that God spoke to you through "it." I pray God continues to stir you and bless your ministry!

Matt Mashburn said...

Craig,

THanks so much for the comment. I did not mention that I am close to wrapping up Chazown (in the next couple of days) which leaves me with confessions... to wrap up the trilogy. THanks for your candor in the book.

Matt

Google Analytics